Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4K Summery for October

Sarah Byrd
EDM310
Project #6
C4K-October

Post #4
Marko's Blog
Marko- Oakville, Ontario

Marko's blog post had four riddles on it! It was very clever, and he had riddles that I had never heard before. He must be a clever boy and likes to make people think about things.

My Comment:
Marko, I love riddles! The Day 4 Riddle is my favorite, I had never heard that riddle before. Do you have other riddles that you like? I'm sure you are very clever if you like to ask questions that people have to think about!


Post #5
Sydney's Blog
Sydney- Smith STEM School

Sydney's blog post was about her Grandma Nancy. She obviously loves her grandmother a lot if she went to the trouble to writing a whole blog post about her. The post was very sweet, and she mentioned that she loves to cook and bake with her Grandma Nancy. This made me think of all my memories with my grandmother. Very cute post.

My Comment:
Sydney, I really enjoyed reading your blog post about your Grandma Nancy. I have great memories with my grandma too! My grandmother and I love to bake as well, our favorite cookies to make are Oatmeal Cookies. I hope you continue to have a great relationship with your grandma!

Post #6
Koraima's Blog
Koraima- Smith STEM School

Koraima's blog post was about fall activities! She went with a friend and her mother to a pumpkin patch! She picked a very large pumpkin, so large that her mother could not even carry it. Koraima also said she picked apples from a tree, and at the end of the day they all did a corn maze! I absolutly love that! She sounded very excited to tell about her day on her blog post.

My Comment:
Koraima, I loved reading your blog post! Fall is my favorite time of year and it sounds like you have been participating in a lot of fun Fall activities. I remember loving to go to pumpkin patches when I was your age and I still love going today and I am 20 years old now. The corn maze you mentioned sounds incredible too! Did you get stuck a lot and have to turn around? I feel like I would get lost in the maze. I am so glad that you are getting to do all kinds of festive stuff. Happy Fall!

Post #7
Pou's Blog
Pou- Auckland, New Zealand

Pou's blog post was about hats. He discusses when is the best time to wear a hat and why we wear  He has a hat that is red. And he thinks that we wear hats so the sun won't be in our eyes. I am a little curious to the level that this student is on, or if he is new to writing in english?

My Comment:
Pou, I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I can see that you really like hats since you decided to write about them. I like how you wrote about why we should wear hats. I always wear hats to keep the sun out of eyes. I hate a favorite old, grey, and dirty hat. Is your favorite hat your red one?

No comments:

Post a Comment