Saturday, September 27, 2014

C4K Summery for September

Sarah Byrd
EDM310
Project #6
C4K-September

Post #1
Talent or Hard Work
Hale H.

Hale compares talent and hard work in his blog. He believes that hard work is more important than talent. He even mentions that if you work hard enough you can become better than the person with talent. Basketball was a perfect example that Hale gave for talent and hard work.

My Comment:
Hale, you did a great job comparing talent and hard work. I also love how you mention that if you work hard enough you can become even better than the person with talent. I believe that effort has a lot to do with sports, and I love your examples of NFL and basketball.

Post #2
My First Blog Post
Ava

Ava is 10 and loves soccer, rollerblading, and fishing. Her birthday is November 1st. She likes to be creative and seems to be very artsy. She mentioned how much she loves recycling art!

My Comment:
Ava, I love to be creative and do artsy projects too! It is so great that you like to do recycling art.

Post #3
Top Ten
Molly

Molly's post is very adorable. She wants to make post of her blog of top ten things from a category and she want the people who read her blog to pick their favorites, and ultimately picking her topic for that week.

My Comment:
Molly, your idea of doing a "Top Ten" is such a fantastic idea! This is a great way for people who read your blog to get involved too. I am looking forward to seeing some of your Top Ten lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment