Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blog Post #11

What can we learn about teaching and learning from these teachers?






Roosevelt Elementary's PBL program

The more and more I learn about Project Based Learning and about the technology that is being used in today's classroom, I am blown away that I hadn't thought to use some resources in the classroom. (iPads, Apps, Macs, Youtube) In the videos above, the examples of the different technologies being used are plentiful. I love that teachers are starting to be more creative than just doing worksheets for classroom time, which I recall almost always doing as a child. I certainly will be using Project Based Learning once I become a teacher, because I can't imagine not using it now since I have seen so many examples because of EDM 310. Project Based Learning is the way of learning now, and the resources available are only going to continue to grow!


1 comment:

  1. Do not forget that each individual blog post needs a picture. Also, try to elaborate on your thoughts more next time.

    ReplyDelete