Wednesday, November 19, 2014

C4K Summery for November

Sarah Byrd
EDM310
Project #6
C4K-November

Post #8
Keith's Blog
Keith- Oakville, Ontario

Keith's blog post was about... can you guess? Technology.  He writes about how much he loves technology and how much his teacher, Ms. Horst, uses it in the classroom. Keith mentions ChromeBook, Youtube, Twitter, and Google Docs in his post. That is incredible that he likes to use these resources so much in his learning process. He even mentions how he is worried that he won't be using as much technology next year with a new teacher! Ms. Horst is obviously creating a great creative and innovative classroom if she has student's that don't want to leave her classroom. You can tell from Keith's writing that he genuinely enjoys the technology being used in the classroom.

My Comment:
Keith, I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It is so great that you love technology and enjoy using it in the classroom! Technology is an incredible way to connect to people. You and your classmates blog's are being seen all over the world; I am from Birmingham, Alabama in the US. I am learning all about technology being used in the classroom just like your teacher uses technology in her classroom. What kind of things does your class use youtube and twitter for? It sounds like you really like your class and are passionate about technology. I love technology too, and the best part is that we can continue to learn more and more about technology because it is always changing and growing!

Post #9
Dalton's Blog
Dalton-Iowa

Dalton's blog post was a reflection on a project that he did on his future. He said he enjoyed this project very much cause he liked to picture himself in the future. I used to love picturing the future as a child too. I wish Dalton had written more on the project but he did not. I guess it's difficult for younger students to elaborate as well as older students but Dalton will get the hang of it!

My Comment:
Dalton, what did you do for your project about the future? I enjoyed thinking about my future at your age as well! I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was in school! I hope you are making your goals high and reaching for them.

Post #10
Brayden's Blog
Kingsland, MN

Brayden's Blog was a summery of the how the first quarter of school has been going for him. He seems like a very good students, and doesn't seem to get in trouble! He has some very good goals for school and it seems that he has a very straight head about school. 

My Comment:
You seem to be a very good student! I also thought your vocabulary is excellent. I have very similar goals just like yours, but for college classes. I hope you reach your goals, Brayden!

Post #11
Justin's Blog
Kingsland, MN

Justin's blog post was about Halloween! He mentioned in his post that he loves to dress up, get candy, and hang out with friends. I used to love Halloween as a young child it was always very special to me with many traditions. Justin loves to dress up scary and wear masks! That is not my thing at all, but I'm glad he seems to have to much fun during Halloween.

My Comment:
Justin, I love Halloween too! I’m sad that I have to wait a whole year for it again. I went as Minnie Mouse this year. What did you go as this year? I used to love trading candies with my brothers and friends when I was your age too! I really enjoyed reading your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment