Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part B

Final PLN Summery.

My PLN hasn't changed too much since the beginning of the semester. I still organize all my computer sites via Symbaloo. I love the organization of this site. However, I am asking for an iPad for christmas and I think that I will be very organized on that using apps and have my iPad as a tool for my PLN.  I am very excited about this because I have learned so much about using technology in the classroom and specifically iPads!

I mentioned in my first post about PLN that "Dr. Strange made it clear that my PLN is more than just the organization of my favorite websites on Symbaloo, but a list of people and tools that I can look to for help on my journey of becoming a teacher and even after during my time in a classroom."

People
  • Dr. John H Strange- Lead Professor at the University of South Alabama, College of Education. EDM310 Teacher. 
  • Dr. Jean Clark- Professor at the University of South Alabama, College of Education. Human Growth and Development Teacher.
  • Nancy Gaillard- Professor at the University of South Alabama, College of Education. K-6 Education Teacher.
  • Caitlin Byrd- My sister-in-law. Graduate of Auburn University with an Early Childhood/Elementary Education degree. Mentor. Encourager.
  • Amy Byrd-  My sister-in-law. Graduate of Troy University with a Psychology degree. Employed at Hunter Street Baptist Church, as a Assistant and works in Girls Ministry. Author of DwellMentor. Encourager. 
  • Ana Eagerton- Friend. Graduate of Auburn University with a degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education. 3rd grade teacher at Bluff Park Elementary School in Birmingham, Alabama. 

Tools
  • Pinterest
  • Craftsy
  • Blogger
  • Google Drive
  • Twitter
  • iPad
  • iBook Author
Teacher using IPad

No comments:

Post a Comment