Friday, November 14, 2014

Blog Post #13

What Did I Leave Out?

I would have loved a Blog Post at the beginning of the semester that brings college students more aware of Apps and Websites that can be great uses to them as students finishing college. That would have got me more interested in the sense of using technology with learning,

Blog Post #13
Read the article, 5 Must-Download Apps for College Students. Would the apps described in the article be helpful during your college experience? Would you use them? If there was another kind of app you would find helpful to College Students what would it be?

After reading the article, 5 Must-Download Apps for College Students, I wish that I had spent more time at the beginning of my freshman years getting more organized. There are many apps available to college students that can be very beneficial to college student's learning. My favorite app that is written about in the article, Evernote. Evernote is an app that is a workspace for daily projects, where you can keep information together, and sync across all devices to keep things together. Very beneficial app and useful site online. I should have taking advantage of it much earlier. I do believe that I would use apps to help with my studies, and I do wish that they made an app that was better at keeping my calendar notes more organized. That would be a great app!
Ever note

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, there are so many apps available, I think it is important that we all do research and find out for ourselves.As educators, we owe it to our future students to give them the best learning experience available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a great idea and you could even expand on it further.

    ReplyDelete